The Broomfield Veterans Memorial Museum is hosting an essay contest for all students who attend Broomfield schools or who are home-schooled in Broomfield at the elementary, middle or high school level during the 2019-2020 school year.
What does Veterans Day mean to you?
- Essays should be 500 words or less
- Submit document as a PDF
- Submit essay with the student’s name, school, teacher’s name and grade level
- Essays should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7
- Winners will be selected at elementary, middle and high school levels.
- $500 will be awarded to the school of each first place winner
- Winners will be invited to read their essay on November 11 at the museum’s Veterans Day Ceremony
If you have any questions about the contest, please contact Heather Christenbury at email@example.com or 303-460-6801.